Application window opens September 15 for January 2022 enrollment.
In order to apply for the January 2022 enrollment of Minds Matter Seattle, please submit your application for priority consideration by November 1, 2021
Click the links below to view the forms. You will need to send the links for parts 2-4 to the appropriate adults.
- Student Application
- Guidance/College Counselor Nomination Form
- Teacher Recommendation (from a current 9th grade teacher)
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form
A Minds Matter student must:
- Be a freshman student during the application year
- Maintain a strong overall grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Be committed to pursuing a college education
- Must qualify for free or reduced-price lunch
- Demonstrate strong academic potential, motivation, maturity, and responsibility
- Be active in extracurricular and/or community activities (part time jobs included)
- Show that he/she would benefit greatly from a summer academic experience
Minds Matter is an organization that rewards hard work, dedication, and achievement, and does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or physical ability.